Stringen in Italien

Teilt hier eure Lieblingsstrände mit uns.
Antworten
john

Stringen in Italien

Beitrag von john »

Diesen Sommer fahre ich nach Süditalien. Hat jemand Erfahrung mit Strings am Strand?
Rollystring
G-String Träger

Re: Stringen in Italien

Beitrag von Rollystring »

Hi, I'm Italian. In Italy the thong is not prohibited, this applies to both men and women. Men in thongs on the beach are very rare but Italy has more than 8000 km of coastline and it is not difficult to find the right one for you. Personally, I avoid bathing establishments with many people and families when I wear the thong. Which part of the south will you go to?
john

Beitrag von john »

Rollystring hat geschrieben: So 27. Feb 2022, 20:45 Which part of the south will you go to?
Hi Rollystring, ich hatte die Ferien mit meiner Familie in Puglia geplant.
Rollystring
G-String Träger

Beitrag von Rollystring »

Hi, I suggest you go to Puglia in June until the first week of July, otherwise at the end of August and especially in September. The beaches in July and August are stormed. I suggest you the beaches near Gallipoli such as "Punta suina" 40.01002, 18.01907 (Google Maps coordinates) and "Porto selvaggio" 40.15524, 17.96053 (Google Maps coordinates). But in Puglia there are hundreds of them, free and without bathing establishments. Also if you go with your family you will be even more accepted if you are a man wearing a thong. Bye ;)
StringLove
G-String Träger

Beitrag von StringLove »

Die nächste Tagen stehe ich in einem hotel in Sud Italien.Ich werde gern mein baden string (Olaf Benz Blu 1200) tragen, werden mal sehen wie man reagiert.
No day without a string
StringLove
G-String Träger

Beitrag von StringLove »

Heute bin ich nach das strand gewesen mit meiner Familie in der Nähe von Manfredonia. Natürlich war ich die enige Man im String. Verschiedene Frauen im String Bikini.
No day without a string
StringLove
G-String Träger

Beitrag von StringLove »

Heute Nachmittag habe ich erst mal alleine in Hotel Schwimmbad gelegen. Später kam die Rest von meiner Familien. Kein Bemerkungen gehabt. Ich glaube dass ein man gut ein string tragen kan, auch in Sud Italië.
No day without a string
Antworten